Springfield Family Law Services
At the Law Offices of Kimberly J. Lowry, LLC, we give our clients a realistic view of their case. This enables clients to make accurate decisions regarding what is truly important, and what is necessary to forgo, in order to achieve their highest priorities.
Greene County Contested And Uncontested Divorce Attorney
Kim Lowry has more than 23 years of experience helping couples divorce, separate their lives and move on. Our firm’s experience runs the range from simple, uncontested divorces to complex divorces involving high net worth, sophisticated property division and child custody issues.
Providing Comprehensive Family Law Services
As a Springfield lawyer with more than 23 years of experience, Kim Lowry has successfully helped families throughout Missouri settle disputes and move forward. No matter your legal issue, our firm has the experience and know-how to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family.
- Child custody — preserve precious time with your child and your right as a parent to make important life decisions regarding your child’s education, religion and health care.
- Parenting time — visitation is important time to bond with your child; make sure you get quality time with your child.
- Child support — your child is entitled to support from both parents; we can help enforce support obligations.
- Paternity actions/fathers’ rights — establishing parentage is necessary for mothers to enforce support obligations, and for fathers to acquire a legal right to their child and parenting time.
- Spousal support/maintenance — get the support you need to successfully move on after a divorce.
- Modifications — changing living situations, careers and relationships may make modifications to original custody, support and maintenance orders necessary.
- Adoption — we facilitate both private and agency, and international and domestic adoptions by single parents and married couples, including adoption by stepparents.
- Grandparents’ rights — grandparents have a right to a relationship with their grandchild; sometimes intervening in a divorce is necessary to preserve this relationship.
- Minor guardianships — guardianship must be established in order to make legal decisions regarding health care, education and general welfare of minor children.
Contact the Law Offices of Kimberly J. Lowry, LLC. Helping Missouri families move forward with their lives for more than 23 years.